Depending on the type of a project and based around the idea of open collaboration, I like to partner up with selected freelancers on a regular basis.
This way it’s possible to offer a wide range of expertise specifically tailored to each project.
Personally I'm specialized in screen design and frontend development but used to wearing many hats when freelancing for clients as well as working with agencies or on own ventures.
I was recently interviewed by the freelance podcast djärvt, where I talk more about managing client- and side projects.
Apart from commissioned projects, I'm also the creator of...
– Minimal Gallery (webdesign gallery)
- Space9 (360° virtual tours, co-founded)
– Fuck I Wish I Knew That (good to know link list)
– Munchies Club (streetwear brand, co-founded)
– Some Supply (curated shopping platform)
– Sherpa Healthcare (health app, co-founded, ended)
Selection of latest client work...
– Ørgreen Optics at MoreSleep
– Zwilling at Muse Content
– Canyon Onfire at MoreSleep
– IEMA at Henne & Ordnung
– HTWG Konstanz at think moto
– You, Me & Berlin at MoreSleep
– Mjuki Store
– Brickblock at MoreSleep
– Felina International at glow Communication
– MWV Deutschland at glow Communication
– Check One Two Perfect
– Caritas Deutschland at glow Communication