Depending on the type of a project and based around the idea of open collaboration, I like to partner up with a network of selected freelancers or get supported by my assistent.
This way it’s possible to offer a wide range of specialized expertise tailored to the project.
Personally I'm specialized in digital design and frontend development but used to wearing many hats when freelancing for clients as well as working with agencies or on own ventures.
I was recently interviewed by the freelance podcast djärvt, where I talk more about managing client- and side projects.
A selection of client work is available on request.
Apart from commissioned projects, I'm also the creator of...
– Minimal Gallery (webdesign gallery)
– Fuck I Wish I Knew That (good to know link list)
– Munchies Club (streetwear brand, co-founded)
– Some Supply (curated shopping platform)
– Sherpa Healthcare (health app, co-founded)
Among others, my work has been awarded as site of the day at Mindsparkle Mag and featured on blogs like SiteInspire, One Page Love, The Gallery and klikkenthéke.